Saturday, September 25, 2010

I thought you might enjoy a   tutorial on making a hanging sleeve in light of the last show where hanging sleeves became an issue when we needed to hang the quilts.  I don't normally put a hanging sleeve on my quilts that go on the sofa or those that go off as gifts.  I assume they will never be hung.  But it was important that a hanging sleeve existed when we went to hang quilts at the library during the show in August. 

So my suggestion now is to go ahead and put a hanging sleeve on your quilts.  It s easy to do.  And you don't have to do what I did and put 7 hanging sleeves on in one night because at the last minute I realized I had no hanging sleeves!  Aughhhhh!

Click on this link to take you to Penny's advice on how to put on a hanging sleeve.  I tried to copy her article here but the pictures did not transfer so this is easier to do.

how to make a hanging sleeve
 
Enjoy!  glen
glen parks


Obedience 101 Dog Training

Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs

CH Timberline Double Dutch, CGC, NWPD

Rippling Waters Bonnie Doon, CGC, HIT, NWPD (dec 09)

Pepsi-Cola, CGC (dec 99)

Chloe the Smelly Basset



Baton Rouge, LA

No comments:

Post a Comment