Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Patterns, Blogs and More

Good morning everyone:
I know that you are amazed that I'm posting.  This is a first for me.  So I hope you will bear with me.
I found a few blogs, you tube videos, block of the month and free patterns sites that I'm in love with.  So I hope that you will take time to look at them.  I will only post a few at a time so you will be able to enjoy them.  Have a great day and hope to see everyone tomorrow at our meeting.

Patchworktimes.com  Judy Laquidara

Quiltbus.com  This is a fabric store but it has over 1500 free (yes I said free) blocks, patterns and mysteries.

Quiltoutloud.com  I must admit I have not joined this ($24 for a year or $2.99 a month) but  I'm thinking about it.  They have lots of free videos some are just a few minutes so they can lure you in but others are an hour long.  A lot of subjects are covered. 

Have Fun!!!
Jessie

1 comment: