Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tips and blogs

Good afternoon everybody:
Just wanted to share some more finds:
www.pleasant-home.com
This is is full of eye candy and she has some cute tutorials for the 4 seasons.  She also has a link for her scrap quilts that are a breath of  fresh ideas.

Have you been to Tip Nut? It has just about everything you need to know about cooking, cleaning, embroidery,  quilting, sewing, gardening, and more.  I can't remember all of the topics.  Did I mention they have free patterns too! You can sign up and they send a newsletter.

www.tipnut.com

I know you have heard of 15 minutes of play.  I went back to the site today because I still can't throw away my scraps.  She has several different ideas on how to use your made fabric.  I hope you will check it out. www.15minutesplay.com

Well that's all for today.  See everybody tomorrow
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment