Wednesday, September 12, 2012

U tube

Good afternoon:
I just wanted to let you know I found this lady on u tube.  It's called Missouri Quilt Company.  They have some really neat ideas to use jelly roll, layer cakes and you know all the lingo.  But one that I like was called Amazing jelly roll by 3 Guys.  I hope you will enjoy this site.

I found a website that has 260 free quilt patterns.  I hope that you will find at least one thing you like. www.equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_patmain.html 

As you all know I love scrap quilts (well any quilt to tell you the truth) I went to Bonnie Hunter's website and she has over 50 quilts to share with you.  If you need inspiration check it out quiltville.com

I hope to see you at the next quilt meeting September 20, 2012

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment