Monday, August 10, 2015

Quilt Show Demo Day - 8/15/15

Hello my talented beauties,

 As you know, Saturday 15th is Demo Day at the Jones Creek Library for the Quilt Show.  Calling for all hands on deck, we will be there from 9:30am - 2:30pm.  The public will be attending from 10:00am - 2:00pm with the presentation of the charity quilts at 1:30pm. Please let me know if you are going to be able to attend or not.  Also, let me know what you would like to do that day, so I can finalize everything before Thursday.  I would like our Guild to have a variety of everything that we love & know how to do.  I thank all of you for your hard work throughout the year, you make such a difference in so many lives.  Your quilts are just beautiful, they have already made this a fabulous Quilt Show & a huge success!!! My hat is off to each & everyone of you!  It's time to play, let's share our craft!  Can't wait to spend time with all you, Sassi Strippers!😃

Humbly yours,

Pam Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment