Thursday, August 20, 2015

SSQG Meeting - August 20, 2015

Hello my talented beauties,

   I hope everyone has enjoyed their Summer, also some time with family & friends.  We have our Sassi Strippers meeting on Thursday, August 20, 2015 @ 6:30pm at the Jones Creek Library.  I would like to thank Gayle Soileau for sharing her amazing work with us, everything was just beautiful.  She was such a delight & everyone enjoyed her so much!  I am so happy to announce that Cherry Guidry will be sharing her trunk show with us at the August meeting!  She will also be telling us how to prepare our quilts for quilting.  If any of you have done a quilt with her patterns, please bring it to share with Cherry & the guild.  I can't tell you how pleased I am with the success of Kaleidoscope of Quilts 2015, you guys rocked it!!!  This guild continues to amaze me with your talent & teamwork!  I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all that you do!!!  We have pictures to share & ribbons to give out for Viewer's Choice.  Guild members who won ribbons, please attend so we can honor you & your beautiful quilts.  We will be making a couple of decisions at the meeting, one being the take down date of the Quilt Show.  Please bring any tabs you have to turn into Betty.  If you have finished any UFO's, please bring them to share with the guild.  We love to see each others work, so bring your creations for Show-n-tell, if you have something.  Come enjoy another night of fun, creativity & fellowship!

Humbly yours,

Pam Tennyson😃

No comments:

Post a Comment