Thursday, January 21, 2016

January 21 meeting CANCELLED.

Hello my talented beauties,

     Thank you so much for your quick response.  The decision has been made & I completely agree with it, I believe it is better to be safe than sorry. Due to the possibility of the bad weather, the majority would rather not have the meeting tonite.  There will be no meeting tonight for the Sassi Strippers Quilt Guild.  The meeting is cancelled for January, we will move all agendas to the February meeting & Mynan will also be teaching her program in February.  I will send out renewal forms as well as questionnaires to make up for the lost meeting to everyone individually.  I will be in touch, stay safe & dry, see you in February!  Please respond to this email so I know everyone knows that the meeting is cancelled, thank you.

Humbly yours,

Pam Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment