Tuesday, May 15, 2018

May Meeting -- 5/17/18


Good evening ladies.  Our meeting is Thursday this week and should be a good one.  We will do all our regular stuff and learn more about appliqué as well. Betty B. has been terrific to step up to the plate to teach us needle turn appliqué.  I will bring a leaf sample to practice on. If those of you who have appliqué needles would bring some I will bring thread. Can't wait to see what new rounds are on our round robin quilts. (They will be featured in our August Quilt Show ). I will update everyone on our Veterans Quilt Project as well.

Please remember that we have muslin for backs and we also have batting. There' a story behind that batting. I'll tell you when I see you.

Really looking forward to seeing y'all.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment