Thursday, June 18, 2015

SSQG meeting - 6/18/15

Hello my talented beauties,

   I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer, enjoying fabulous vacations or maybe, avoiding the heat by quilting your little heart out!  We have our Sassi Strippers meeting on Thursday, June 18, 2015 @ 6:30pm at the Jones Creek Library.  I would like to thank, Betty Braud for her wonderful presentation last month.  I know all the members enjoyed it.  Your work is just beautiful & we thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.  I am very excited to make some dryer balls, I have already purchased my yarn!  Mary Felder is going to do our program for the June meeting.  She is such a talented artist in so many ways & we are lucky to have her share her love of fiber arts with us.  We will be making some more decisions & talking about the quilt show in August, since it is right around the corner.  Please start organizing what you would like to hang in the quilt show & start getting them ready to turn in.  I have some ideas I would like to share with you & get your input on at the meeting.  If you have any fiber art quilts please bring them to share with the guild.  Also bring any wonderful creations you have for show-n-tell!  So, as you can see, another jam packed night planned.  Come enjoy another night of fun, creativity & fellowship!


Humbly yours,

Pam Tennyson  

No comments:

Post a Comment