Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Cancellations of SSQG Meeting 8/18/2016 and Demo Day 8/20/2016

Hello my talented beauties,

    It is with a heavy heart that I write this to all of you today.  In this time of challenges & hardship, I hope all of you are safe & sound!!!  The Flooding of 2016 caused horrific &  devastating amount of loss to the residents of our communities. I know so many of y'all are dealing with tremendous loss & an undertaking of challenges that is unimaginable!!!  The community will be there for one another with support, love & a helping hand!  We are cancelling the meeting on Thursday, August 18, 2016.  We are also cancelling the Demo Day at the LibrarySaturday, August 20, 2016.  This is a time to focus on ourselves, family & friends!  We will tear down, rebuild & come back stronger because we are #LousianaStrong!!!  I love each one of you, stay safe & God Bless!

Humbly yours,

Pam Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment