Monday, December 12, 2016

December Meeting -- 12/15/16

Hello my talented beauties,

  I hope you are staying warm & enjoying the holidays!  We will be having our Christmas Party on our regular scheduled meeting night, at the City Cafe Restaurant located on O'Neal Lane, December 15, 2016 6:30pm.  Please let me know if you are definitely attending the party or if you can't make it.  I need to confirm how many people to set up for at the restaraunt.  You can simply reply to this email to let me know.  If you are coming, it is optional to bring a gift (valued at $15 that is quilting related) & a Christmas fat quarter.  Come hungry, happy & festive, I am so excited to see everyone & spend time together!!!

  Let me tell you, oh what a ride this has been for the past 2 years, I have been so honored to be your President!!!  Sassi Stripper Quilt Guild has become a sisterhood of quilters.  It has been jam packed with sharing knowledge, education, road trips, life's highs as well as lows, but mostly a ton of laughter & fellowship!!!  You ladies are always making a difference in someone's life by sharing your talent & selflessly giving your time wherever needed.  I am in awe of each & everyone of you, SSQG has made this world a better place!  Your talent & generosity leaves me speechless!  I hope you have enjoyed this ride as much as I have!  Each one of you have all left an imprint on my heart forever, thank you, & I love you!!!  Now let's get this party started & join me for the last time for fun, food & some Christmas cheer!!!?￰

Humbly yours,

Pam Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment