Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Giving Quilt Show

Good Morning,

I am beginning to believe I missed winter and we are in Spring. The days are supposed to be a little cooler starting tomorrow so for the Giving Quilt Show Saturday at the Lamar Dixon Center it should be very nice.  Mynan and I will get there about 8:30 to set up. The show goes from 10am to 4 pm

We should have a great time stuffing bears with the communities help. We will have the bears, hearts and ribbons along with thread, needles and scissors when you arrive. We will also have some fabric to trace bears if you like. We will not be sewing bears.

I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate your coming to help and all you do for our charities. This is a great group!

See you Saturday!

Sharon 


No comments:

Post a Comment