Sunday, March 12, 2017

March Meeting -- 3/16/17

Good evening ladies,

I am forwarding to you all the minutes from our Feb. meeting and the first set of instructions for the Mystery Quilt.  Please review the minutes and let us know if there are any changes.

Our next meeting is this coming Thursday, March 16. I am happy to say that Paula Toups will be our guest speaker. She will do a trunk show and tell us how she got into the design business and circuit teaching. It should be a really interesting program.

Mynan will give us our next instructions for the Mystery Quilt. I can't wait to start cutting and (?)sewing.

Some of our members would love to "just do it" and take a field trip to what I hear is a fabulous quilt shop in Gautier, MS.  We might be able to make additional stops in Slidell and Abita Springs. Think about it.
We will discuss it Thursday.

Look forward to seeing you guys. I missed you all last month!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment