Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Quilt show rules and entry
Sassi Strippers Quilt
Guild Kaleidoscope of Quilts 2017
1. An entry form must accompany quilts entered in the show.
2. Every entry must have an identification label on the back.
Clothing also requires a label.
3. All quilts (except miniatures) must have a 4” casing/sleeve on the top back of the quilt.
4. All entries will remain on display for the duration of the show. Quilts will be released on August 31st.
5. Placement of the quilts will be at the discretion of the members hanging the show.
6. The final day to submit your quilts is on ___________________________.
Posted by thelibrarylady at 11:54 AM