Monday, February 7, 2011

Programs and Speaker - call for suggestions.

Hello Everyone, 
Well, we are off to a great start this year with new ideas and projects!   With that said, I would like to poll the guild as to what types of programs and speakers you would like to see in the coming year.  Keep in mind that we have some very talented members in the group that might volunteer to do a demo or program.  Please email me with your program and speaker requests and then we can start scheduling!   I appreciate your input and look forward to a great year.
Hugs,
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Dear Linda,

    I would like to see Paula St Romain do a program on how to cut the Buggy Barn Quilt blocks.

    Love, glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Ive never done a program before!! But.. ok.. now that I am over the initial shock.. I guess I could try to do the pumpkin thing.. lets say.. possible the September meeting? Let me know what you guys think!

    ReplyDelete