Thursday, May 21, 2015

SSQG meeting - May 21, 2015

Hello my talented beauties,

   I hope everyone has had time to listen to the hum of their sewing machines & enjoy the passion of quilting lately!  We have our Sassi Strippers meeting on Thursday, May 21, 2015 @ 6:30pm at the Jones Creek Library.  We have so much going on in our guild that I hope you are enjoying being a Sassi Stripper member!  When I accepted this position as President, my goal was very clear to me.  I wanted an atmosphere that would inspire creativity, passion & love for quilting.  To promote education & have a variety of arts because you never know what may create a spark for an idea.  The most important goal for me is fun, laughter & fellowship at every meeting!  As usual, we have another full night planned!  We will be making some more decisions.  Betty Braud will present a program on wool appliqué/embroidery. Please bring any tabs or inverted star blocks to be turned in.  Please bring any kind of project for show-n-tell that has appliqué or embroidery in it & any other type of project you would like to share.  So with that being said, come on down for another night of fun, creativity & fellowship!!!

Humbly yours,

Pam Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment