Sunday, December 12, 2021

Message from Pam

 

Hello my talented beauties,


I hope all of you are enjoying the Holidays with family and friends.  This is a wonderful time of year when sewing machines are humming and hands are busy making gifts to give!  


I have already sent out our SSQG 2021 Christmas Party invite for December 16, 2021 @ 6:30 pm at the Jones Creek Library.  We have notified the library that we will be using the library for our party with food, drinks and will probably be a little louder than normal.  They gave us the green light!!!  We will not be doing Zoom for the Christmas Party.   Cheryl and I have many fun things planned for the party, we are so excited about it!!!


I just want to thank you for blessing me with being you SSQG 2021 President!  As this year comes to an end, it has been my honor to serve our guild.  It takes a village and I want to thank everyone of you for what you contribute to the guild on a continuing basis.  Whether it is by serving on the board, serving on a committee, attending a meeting or everything you do to donate your time and skills to our charities.  Each Sassi Stripper Member is a “Rockstar” and truly an Angel on Earth”, thank you for all you do!!!  You each make such a difference in people’s lives and make this place a better world!!!



I have attached the November 2021 minutes that Cheryl sent me.  If you see any changes that need to be made or corrections that need to be made,  just let us know.   I want to thank and Introduce your new SSQG Board Members for 2022,

               President:  Sharon Holder

               Vice President:  Pam Tennyson

               Secretary:  Cheryl Myers

               Treasurer:  Marilyn Halvorsen


So let’s get this party started, come join Cheryl & I for an evening filled with surprises, food, games, laughs, gratitude, heartwarming & fantastic fellowship!!!



Stay safe & Humbly yours,


Pam Tennyson


No comments:

Post a Comment