Tuesday, July 17, 2018

July Meeting -- 7/19/18


Good afternoon ladies,

I am looking forward to our meeting Thursday night.  We will have a social and review plans for the quilt show.   I will be bringing drinks. If you guys bring something to share we can all snack to our hearts content.  I'm thinking cookies, dips, brownies or anything you like.  We will also be playing two fat quarter games. Please bring one fat quarter that is red, white and blue themed. Red or white or blue or any combination would be perfect. The other fat quarter is anything you chose.

I am collecting our quilts for the show. I will be glad to come to you to pick them up or you can bring them to the meeting. I'm available for pick up Wednesday morning, Thursday most of the day and all day Friday after 10:30. We need quilts for the show. If you have any Christmas quilts please put those aside to bring as well. 

Once again, I know we will have an excellent show.  You guys make it possible.

Call me for pickup or bring the quilts Thursday night. Call me as well if you have any questions.

Thanks, Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment